Blockchain Leadership Matters: Insights from the Token and Blockchain Generation to the Token and Blockchain Generation.
* Do we need leadership in the token and blockchain economy?
* If so, how do we recognize token and blockchain leaders?
* What do they do differently when compared to current traditional leadership in large centralized organizations, such as Microsoft?
We are offering a leadership roundtable workshop where we will teach and share a simple framework for leadership in the token and blockchain economy.
Whether you are a leadership and organizational consultant, community leader, blockchain developer, or government employee interested in learning about distributed leadership models, we invite you to attend and network in a meaningful way within the BC Blockchain eco-system.
During this interactive workshop participants will work together to use the frameworks to capture the token and blockchain generation’s insights as to why leadership is important for the token and blockchain economy, how to lead and what good leaders do.
You will also be given a simple tool to apply this workshop with your own projects and teams to foster conversations about leadership and the link to your success.
• Ideas/Word Cloud of community definitions of token and blockchain leadership
• A simple leadership model with content generated by participants
• Tool for facilitating the topics with others
• Community Update (what is happening, who is new)
• Token and Blockchain Leadership Workshop facilitated by MaRi Eagar and senior professional leadership consultants in Vancouver
• Closing remarks