Volunteering at the BC Blockchain Forum
The BC Blockchain Forum is organized by dedicated volunteers who are united in a passion for realizing the potential of blockchain in British Columbia. We work hard to bring together various sectors and stakeholders in BC’s blockchain community. We lead through deeds – not just words, and mutually support each other to be agents for networks of positive change.
Unique attributes of our volunteers:
- Credible role models in demonstrating the ethics and values of the blockchain generation
- Peer recognition for positive energy networks and relationships
- Dedicated to excellence in continuous learning, skills and industry impact (deeds, not just words and social media feeds)
Benefits for volunteers:
- Collaborate and network directly with BC’s and Canada’s blockchain community and industry leaders
- Gain opportunities to gain growth, coaching and mentoring in your distributed leadership and organizational development skills
- Understand first hand the opportunities and strengths in the BC Eco-system and how you can contribute to developing good blockchain business practice in the industry
Connect with us if you would like to help us achieve our vision.