Volunteering at the BC Blockchain Forum
The BC Blockchain Forum is organized by dedicated volunteers who are united in a passion for realizing the potential of blockchain in British Columbia. We work hard to bring together various sectors and stakeholders in BC’s blockchain community. We lead through deeds – not just words, and mutually support each other to be agents for networks of positive change.
Unique attributes of our volunteers:
- Credible role models in demonstrating the ethics and values of the blockchain generation
- Peer recognition for positive energy networks and relationships
- Dedicated to excellence in continuous learning, skills and industry impact (deeds, not just words and social media feeds)
Benefits for volunteers:
- Collaborate and network directly with BC’s and Canada’s blockchain community and industry leaders
- Gain opportunities to gain growth, coaching and mentoring in your distributed leadership and organizational development skills
- Understand first hand the opportunities and strengths in the BC Eco-system and how you can contribute to developing good blockchain business practice in the industry
Angel Gonzalez: Strategic Transformation Consultant working in the BC Health Authorities: New Technology Implementation and Delivery, Member of the Government Blockchain Association, Founder of the Vancouver Chapter of the Government Blockchain Association, Organizer for the BC Government Blockchain Association Roundtable.
Aviv Milner: Blockchain Researchers, Educator and Asset Manager: Lead Organizer for the Token and Blockchain Economics Education working group.
Cecile Zizarre: Cultural Ambassador in the space of business formation, blockchain, AI and social progress: Event organizer for the BC Blockchain Forum
Rama Ibrahim: Founder of Decentrum, Founder of Women in Blockchain Vancouver and Lead Organizer for Women in Blockchain roundtables and events.
Usman Mukaty: Co-Founder at HyperVote, Event organizer.